Best vacation so far!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This was my 5th cruise, 2nd one with Royal Caribbean. It was the first cruise for my husband and he was very pleased. The food was great, the customer service was outstanding. All the staff members were courteous, friendly, and delightful. They made us feel welcomed and at home. The only thing I wish it was different was the fact that we couldn't go to CocoCay, the private island in the Bahamas, due to bad weather. So we had a day at sea instead. It wasn't bad, we enjoyed it as well. But we had our mind set in being able to enjoy the beach and relax all day in it. This is obviously out of their control and is not the cruise line fault. Our safety is priority and I appreciate that. Other than that, everything else was great. This cruise exceeded my expectations and I look forward to our next vacation with Royal Caribbean!

Great shows, and the comedian Robbie was hilarious!

Not applicable, we don;t have kids.

Shout out to Prasad, and Jeevan, our serves at the restaurant, they were great! And to Adrian, for cleaning our stateroom twice, which I've never seen before.

Go to the restaurant. The food is great!! You'll be surprised.

Unable to go due to bad weather.