Felt like a world cruise!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Our cruise was good and the tours we took were OK, but what I can't understand is how Americans became third class citizens on Royal Caribbean.  The cruise director, understandably comes from Chile, but the entire cruise you had to listen to pretty much every language on board.  It took forever for someone to say something.  I could understand it if we were in a foreign country, but we are in the US and English should be the predominate language.  I do not think we will be sailing RCCL for a while.  I hope the other cruise lines are not doing the same thing.

Small and personal.