What a surprising Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This is my first cruise. As I've read some negative comments on the Majesty of Seas I was a little bit worried about what would it be. But we I get on the cruise. I totally was surprised.

The ship was renovated and the stateroom, dinning room or any places were very clean. The stateroom may not be spacious, but quite enough for resting. The service was awesome and made you think the tips was worthwhile. The food is also good both for the buffet and normal dinner. There are plenty of drinking on board and we did not buy the beverage package.

The beach and sea in Cococay is very beautiful. I think the cruise is worth for the money and a better choice for the first time cruiser.