Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Art Auction

Sail Date: September 08, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I have sailed on the Majesty 5 times, but had never attended the art auction.  I was sailing with my sister.  We had a wonderful time up until we decided to attend the auction.  Everyone was told to hold their auction card up for an unseen print,  and were told we didn't have to take it if we did not want to.  Well, we did have to take it.  It ruined my sisters whole trip because she could not afford the print and was required to pay for it.  I asked about it at the help desk, and they told us it wasn't on our bill, but they lied.  When we got our print out the next day, it was on there.  Beware of the Art Auction.  Will never sail with them again.

Children's Programs n/a