Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good but not outstanding

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

There when many things I liked about this cruise. Service and cleanliness on the ship where great. I think the biggest let down was the buffet. I went at different times and the food selection and quality was poor. Also just to have a hamburger on the ship you had to go to Johnny Rockets which was an additional fee. I would cruise with Royal Caribbean again but didn't think it was overall outstanding. I have been on several cruises with Carnival and felt that it was just as good in comparison. In fact the food was better on Carnival. I will say that departing the ship on Royal was easier and less stressful than on the Carnival.

Nice boat but nothing outstanding.
The service was great. Food quality was a let down.
Winsone and Sindip where very attentive and friendly. Room stewart was great also but dont know his name.
Good shows.
Small but clean and didn't spend much time there anyway.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The island was pretty. Rained so we didnt get a full day there.
Key West, Florida
Beautiful and easy to get around.