Mediocre

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
It was ok for a weekend cruise. I wouldn't recommend this ship for a long cruise. This ship is one of the older ones and doesn't have as many amenities and features that the updated boats have.

I would rate great except one worker was rappimg and using inappropriate language around my elderly mother. and RC apologized but blew me off!!!

Not only was it the tiniest stateroom ever, it was right next to a service room where staff was working. I would be awakened by banging,clicking,and singing. Horrible sleeping experience for someone who paid a substantial amount to take their family on a weekend getaway!

The food in the Windjammer is many times better than the dining room food. Go figure!