Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Experience

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

This was our first sailing with Royal Caribbean and I can assure you that it will not be our last! The staff was great, our room was very comfortable. The private beach was extremely relaxing. The ship was really nice, we loved the different lounging and relaxing areas. I didn't even get sea sick, I love sailing but I usually have sea sickness on the first day. The sail was very smooth, I could hardly feel the motion. If I had one complaint, it would be the variety of food selection in the Windjammer Dining Room for lunch. They had an Asian food section, Deli Section and Mediterranean section. I would have loved to be able to choose a comfort food section. I understand not serving Hamburgers and hotdogs because of Johnny Rockets, but a section with southern fried chicken, chicken tenders, mac and cheese, corn on the cob--etc, add Ham to the carving section, would have hit the spot just right. I am a down home southern gal and as far as I am concerned, you can't go wrong with that good ole fashion comfort food. This would be the one thing I'd say the other cruise line we sailed on had that this one didn't have. Other than this, we had a blast!

Please see summary regaring the Windjammer Food Selection
Children's Programs did not apply
We only had an Oceanview stateroom but the room was very spacious. We were very comfortable!