A Nice Weekend Getaway!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Being from Florida, we decided last minute to take a cruise during the holiday weekend and it was a fun time.  The food and staff were great and very friendly.  On the island of Coco Cay, I was a little thrown back at how expensive all the other amenities were.  I would much rather this price be included in the price of the cruise and be included for guest once on the island. I can understand why jet ski's would need to be rented of course, but there is no reason to not lend out a few paddle boards or rafts. There was even a huge water slide that no one was using because it cost $24 dollars to go down it a few times.  Other than that, the beach was clean and the crew and staff did a wonderful job at throwing a huge beach party.  On the day to the Atlantis, we chose not to do Atlantis either because of the prices of the excursions.  I've cruised many times before and I didnt remember the excursions being to expensive, so instead we enjoyed the afternoon on the boat.  Overall it was a very pleasant weekend.  I'm not sure if I'd do this same itinerary again, but I'd recommend it to anyone who's not done it already.

Maybe it's just my opinion but the entertainment staff always seemed annoyed and tired when they were doing the pool games.

The Deli has great sandwiches!! Grilled Cheese and Cuban Sandwiches…Yum.