It was okay...

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2014

Let me just say, the BEST PART OF OUR CRUISE was our outstanding waiter, Asep. He was a joy to be around and went above and beyond for our whole group. The boat, however, lacked a certain something to be desired.. It has to be the oldest and smallest of the Royal Carribean fleet the interior rooms were the smallest of any cruise ship I had ever been on, including Carnival ships. The shower in the "broom closet bathroom" was a snug fit for me, especially being that I'm 6'2 215 LBs with broad shoulders. Moreover, it seemed to cater to Hispanic people more than any other ethnic group. The "public information personnel" had very strong spanish accents and badly broken English. It was difficult to understand what they were trying to say during important announcement and even regular events. Needless to say, I will not be choosing any more cruises on " Majesty of the Seas". But I do plan to try other cruises and ships of the Royal Caribbean fleet in the near future.. But again, I can not stress how AWESOME our waiter, Asep, was!!!

Smaller than my master bedrooms closet. Thank goodness I wasn't claustrophobic...

Don't expect to be "wowed"