Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Ever Cruise

Sail Date: June 20, 2014

My husband and I were very happy. The ship was clean, room was small but the oceanveiw made up the different. The food was very good. The crew made sure we had what we needed. Main dinner was very good, they did an happy anniversary song to us and serve a dessert just for us. I was very please with that, it made me cry. The only draw back for me would be for the D. j.  he only played more of one kind of music mostly.

Need more other songs for others people. Everyone don't listen to the same music!
Children's Programs No childern with us.
Our housekeeper was great.

Go to breakfast early. People are much calmer then.