Not All That Was Expected

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

First of all, the ship was immaculate. However the variety of food other than from Main Dining Room was very disappointing. They served basically the same food every day of our 3 day cruise. We had to pay for a different dining experience on ship. The food had times when they closed everything up so if you missed it, you had to wait until they reopened. Activities were also very limited, zilch to none. Coco Cay was disappointing. The swap shop like establishments were overpriced. I understand it's a little island, but REALLY? I live near a beach so therefore there was no draw on that TINY island. Nassau was not much better. We'll leave THAT alone. Besides all of the above, I got sick from something I ate on the second day. I will not travel Royal Caribbean again.

After the first day, I was hoping it would get better.

N/A

Our staff was wonderful and catering.

Choose another for FUN and VARIETY!

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Change to another
Disappointing.
Wasn't what I expected and looked forward to.