Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyed the itinerary, but Majesty of the Seas need to be updated!

Sail Date: April 21, 2014

This was my son's first cruise with me.  I have gone on several cruises before.  The itinerary was perfect for our needs.  The time alloted on the islands was perfect.  A lot of excusion options available.  I enjoyed to food and the service in the main dining room was exceptional.  The boat needs updated.  Bathroom shower leaked, the staff changed shower curtain, which helped.  We had stayed in a large window room.  The view was excellent!  Most of the staff was friendly and helpful!Happy

Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We would have like more time at this port!
Key West, Florida
We would have like more time at this port!