Enjoyed the itinerary, but Majesty of the Seas need to be updated!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This was my son's first cruise with me.  I have gone on several cruises before.  The itinerary was perfect for our needs.  The time alloted on the islands was perfect.  A lot of excusion options available.  I enjoyed to food and the service in the main dining room was exceptional.  The boat needs updated.  Bathroom shower leaked, the staff changed shower curtain, which helped.  We had stayed in a large window room.  The view was excellent!  Most of the staff was friendly and helpful!Happy

We would have like more time at this port!
We would have like more time at this port!