Great experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
For my first cruise. I really enjoyed it. It was so much fun. The crew was great. The food was really good. And I liked how there was always something to do. The 70's night was lots of fun. And the games they had like the quest game was so much fun. Every one was pretty competitive with that one! I learned a lot from my servers at dinner. It was interesting to learn where was from. The Bahamas was gorgeous. Cococay was also.

Virgilio and dajohn I believe we're I servers for dinner and they were great :)

Figure where everything is the first day so you know where to go for the activities so you don't get lost lol it was fun just to explore the ship with my friend.