Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Quick Getaway!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

This is a nice cruise to just get away for the weekend. The ports are nice. Coco Cay is a fun and relaxing beach to spend the day. Very diverse group of people so you will have fun meeting different people on board. Room and dining staff are very friendly. Definitely do not look forward for extraordinary shows or on-board entertainment. The comedy show was mediocre. The drink package is great if you are going to drink. Food in the main dining room was not the best but you can always find good food in the Windjammer or good pizza in Sorrentos!

Pros: ports of call, staff, drinks

Cons: food, entertainment

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

We had an oceanview room #6506 to be exact and it was set up differently but I loved it. We actually slept in the window bay and that was very cool! Public areas were clean.
Food was ok.
I really enjoyed my stateroom, besides you are only there to sleep!
There were a few rude people in the Schooner Bar but all the other staff I encountered were great.