Majesty of the sea

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My cruise started with Royal Caribbean losing me and my husband's reservation in the computer. After fixing this we were assured that everything else was ok. The cruise was nice, the prices of drinks were definitely too high, and the price for lobster and steak as well. Some of the guest were rude to other guest and to staff, leaving filthy tables for staff to clean, and sometimes that took a while before they cleaned the tables out by the pool. The lunch in the dining room was horrible as my husband and I were ignored for most of our lunch, and we did not get a water refill until I was standing to leave. The dinners were great, the food was very good and the staff were professional and excellent at their job. Jacqueline was our waitress and she was the best, along with the other staff members who served us. Our room attendent was the best, he was always asking if everything was good and he had our room looking impeccable everyday. The only other thing I did not enjoy was the guest services, some of the people were really rude like the girl who we asked to borrow a wheelchair as I had an incident with my back and she rudely stated that it would cost 250.00 to use one of their chairs, and then there was another member at guest services who I asked about my bill, I had not recieved my on board credit and he told me I did not qualify for one without checking to see if this was correct. The girl there did check and I was entitled to my credit in which they gave me, but when I got home they had taken it back and charged my bank account the full amount without the credit. I was so upset, but eventually they did correct that again. I don't think I would repeat another trip on the Majesty of the sea.

good except for the lunch staff in the dining room.

except for a few who were extremely rude.

excellent

Go visit Johnny Rockets, a great little place to eat, takes you back to the days when things were simple and good. The staff was friendly and creative and the food was delicious and plentiful. I love it.

Could be better with directions for people who had never been there before.
good for shopping.