the cabin was terrible

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
the food was O.K , shows where O.K,

I did not expect a spectacular cabin, just one that accommodates passengers properly. Our toilet did not flush for the full duration and when we called customer service ,we were led to believe that it would be repaired immediately. On the morning of departure ,
we were told by the cabin steward that they knew about the problem before , and still rented us this cabin . It really spoiled our 3 day getaway, and I will think twice next time I cruise ( which is at least 10 times a year ) before cruise with ROYAL CARIBBEAN .

Pros: most everything was allright

Cons: the way the staff lied to me

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.