what a way to sail

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Even though the ship is 20 years old it was still clean. Once we got out of Miami the ride was smooth. This ship was better than the last ship Celebrity X.

The food was excellent. The only thing that happened was on the pool deck they ran outof hamburgers and we had to settle for pizza. The food on Cococay was very delicious. The formal dining food was not that great. It lacked taste. It looked good but that was all.

Many things to do.

My attendent Jospeh was very nice. Always called me by my first name. Had a lovely smile and was very helpful when I requested ice. Asked me was everthing ok. Top notch customer service!!

Very clean and roomy. The cabin space was nice. The shower head could have had more pulse options

very comfortable and clean. bed was nice and the thermerstat temp was good. Water pressure and temp were very good also. The shower only had a shampoo dispenser. Would have been nce if they had the kind for both shampoo and conditioner. Need a better selection of tv channels.

Pros: the price of the cruise

Cons: the tv channel selection

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!