Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Avoid at all cost

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

We went to a family reunion on Majestic of Sea cruise. It is my first cruise. On the Miami Royal Caribbean port we found out they have a strict policy require US citizens to have a valid passport (6 month before expiration). Even toddler requires certified birth certificate. All international students required to have school officials signed I20 letter. Make sure all documents are ready because their port associates are all very busy and will not help you at all. They do not have printer or working fax. The customer support phone number makes you wait an hour and the person on the phone is very rude and would not refund the cruise tickets except port taxes. My family went to the cruise and the food was low quality. I am kind of glad I did not get on this cruise because a week later CNN report dozens passengers got sick after Majestic of Sea cruise from Miami.

Pros: Easy booking and cheap price

Cons: Customer service

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Very small room like mobile home