I will never sail on this ship again!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship is showing its age. There was rust on the hull and in my bathroom. One elevator had some sort of covering at the sides of the doors. Some of the carpets were buckling.
The walls are paper thin and you can hear the people in the adjoining rooms talking. At night you could hear someone coughing and in another room you could hear snoring. The noise disturbed my sleep as I am a light sleeper.
I will never sail on this ship again.

I sailed another Royal Caribbean ship in the summer. The dining room menu on this ship was the same. I would have preferred a different menu just for the sake of variety.

Some staff are extra friendly all of the time. Others are extra friendly the day before you leave hoping for a good recommendation.

Read above.

Pros: The food

Cons: The stateroom

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.