Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun In The Carribean

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

This was my first cruise out of the country and I enjoyed every bit of it. The first day it was raining out on the deck but we didn't care because there was music and dancing on the deck. Cons: Gratuity is charged with each drink purchase: includes soft drinks and liquor. Bartenders do not inform you about gratuity charge. I do not recommend Gourmet Dining because it is horribly disgusting. Gourmet dinning Pros: Lemonade and Ceasar salad. No one told us about the other dining option: buffet dining (free), Johnny rockets (not free) which started an hour after our scheduled dinning. We found this out on the last night of our cruise which really sucked because the gourmet dinner was far from Gourmet. Pros: Our stateroom attendant was very attentive and kind.. When he found out it was my birthday he gave me a complimentary bottle of wine. I felt so special... The weather was perfect when we got to Cococay Island (ships private island) which is fun and expensive if you choose to do the activities. When we arrived to Nassau it was a little over whelming there was so much to do but we decided to take a tour on an unconditioned bus which really was just a taxi lol. Fun experience though. the ship offers great excursion prices but it's best to just go to the beach in a $5 taxi and have fun on jet skis, para-sailing, banana boat and massage on the beach...

Pros: Room service, Stateroom attendant, rock climbing, Night entertainment, weather

Cons: Gourmet Dining, dirty ocean view window

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Stateroom attendants are very caring . Gourmet dinning Head manager was very kind.
Small ship
Gourmet disgusting, Johnny rockets is $5 all you can eat: delicious, Breakfast was the best though
small room, bed comfortable, 6 floor, Ocean View dirty window
Fun rock climbing on the ship in the middle of the ocean. Night life is the most entertaining. Music dancing drinking