Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The ship was well maintained and immaculate. It was so clean that you could eat off the floor. Food in the main dining room was excellent. I missed having the Gran Marnier Souffle for dessert this time (if you have had it you know what I mean). Our stateroom attendant was wonderful. Nothing was a problem for him. Cocokay, Key West, and Nassau were all great stops. The only thing on the cruise that I would improve would be the food in the Windjammer. It was a great value for the money and I plan on booking the same cruise again.

Pros: The service was amazing.

Cons: Windjammer food

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I like the smaller ships. Personally, I don't need an ice skating rink for my cruise. I love not having to walk a mile if I forget something in my room.
Main dining room was excellent. Windjammer was good, but I think it could be better. I wish there was a greater variety there.
We had a ocean view room. My only complaint about it would be the size of the bathroom. It was ridiculously small. Our stateroom attendant was wonderful. Royal should use him to train new staff.
It should be called the "Friendly Ship." They excel at customer service.
A great variety was offered to appeal to all age groups.