horrible experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
the first impression of the cabin was horrible.. they charged me so much. for the ship.. the weather was bad, so we couldnt go to cococay.. no refund no credit..the only thing that was good was the comedian.. .. the food was horrible, except for the dinner sitting with michael our waiter,, I will never go back again, it was my first experience with Royal CAribbean.. horrible, experience.

Pros: the salsa band..

Cons: cabin.. I tought I was in a jail cell.. cigarret butts in the floor...dirty matress.. food at the diner. horrible, hard bread, steam room was not working..

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.