Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great family Holiday

Sail Date: December 20, 2013

WE had a great time, the food at dinner was amazing! The creme Brulee was the best ever! The day spent at Cocacay was perfect, my 7 year old loved the slide and the inflatables in the water, my friends and I enjoyed the relaxation time by the beautiful water. The day at Nassau was amazing, the snorkeling trip to die for we will be talking about those memories for a lifetime. The room however left some ameneties to be desired. Before booking I looked everywhere for a layout of the room to see if the bed layout would work for sleeping arrangements and none was to be found, so it was quite a shock to step in and see 4 twin beds, the shower water pressure was horrible and the seas were very rocky for the last two nights of the trip(to no ones fault of course). Overall I would take this cruise again. However I would pay for the upgrade to a better room.

Cruise Photos

Amazing in the dining room
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Have plenty of cash for shopping and extras
Have cash!!!!

Pay for the room upgrade and book shore excursions before you leave the ship the day of.