Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good experience over all

Sail Date: January 20, 2014

The entertainment( music and dance) was excellent! also the food and the room service.

The negative comments are: 1) not being able to go to Coco Cay, 2) I bought a watch on the ship and had it sized to fit my wrist, but the watch band fell apart next day because the pin came off, it was a sloppy job fixing the watch band...

3) Shore Excursions I bought through ... I thought they were selling the same schedule as the RC was offering but turned out that was using different vendors. I wasn't happy with this service.

Miami, Florida
immigration service was bad duting disembarkation
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
no tender