NOT AS GOOD AS I WAS EXPECTING!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

CryingCryingWe went on the Majesty of the seas cruise this past year. There were ALOT of disappointments on the ship. Well before that there was one thing that was good. The food service at starlight dinning was amazing we sat at table 52 and our waitress was absolutely amazing!!!! But everything else was kind a well crap...

Well first of all the food in the windjammer totally was a disappointment to me. When we first boarded the ship they offered us free lunch in the windjammer. DO NOT EAT THE FOOD IN THE WINDJAMMER!!!! After eating the food my stomach was messed up for the whole trip.

Second, our bathroom in our state room smelt horrible. The smell that came out of the toilet was, lets just stay I would rather wait the whole night and use the bathroom off the ship. That's how bad the smell was. And even worse on the last night the whole ship smelt like it!!

3rd, there were problems all over the place. Well one of our trips was cancelled because of bad weather and we  were forced to stay on the ship. When you have to spend a whole day on that ship let me tell you it's boring. Then on the same day we were heading for our next destination  and we had to turn around and drop off someone on the boat.

In general the ship is good for starters who want to see what's its like. Well maybe majesty of seas wouldnt be the best one for that but...

I do understand that the ship is pretty old and every thing has problems. Over all I would say it was from 1-10 around 3.5.

We sat at table 52 amazing service in the starlight dining

Like I said before not a lot of choices

Not a lot of ranges. Felt like every night was singing and that was it!!

Didn't use

Over all it was- ok

Bathrooms smelt very bad

Go to the Starlight Dining for dinner!! Amazing food and service!! Keep that up!!