Majesty Review

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I have no complaints about this cruise. I think the time schedule, Monday-Friday is convenient for those with a week of vacation time. The crew provided satisfactory attention.. Food was impressively very good.

Although not the best of show entertainment.. it was acceptable..

The only big downfall, night before debark, my brother wanted to pay his portion of this responsbile portion of the bill.

They informed him that it would be charged to the account that was used to set up the on board account.

There was no way he could pay his portion..in  "CASH".

Also folks in line wanted to pay there account in CASH.. and were not allowed.

This is an extreme inconvenience for many folks traveling with cabin mates seperating the bill costs.

If we were told this when checking in, we would have set up a seperate account for my brother.

I wish RCL would make some change in this process.