Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never again

Sail Date: November 18, 2013

This was my first time on Royal Caribbean.  I had sailed many times on Carnival.  The food on Rc was substandard to that on carnival.  Not a very large variety and many very unappetizing offerings.  They had the same exact stations and food on a daily basis.  We never had our dirty plates removed from the table and service was often rude.  On the second day of a 4 day cruise they shut one of the pools down for "maintenance" leaving a lot of people crammed into one pool.  There were few bathrooms on the ship with few stalls.  There was no where to get a drink of water, juice, or tea when the restaurants were closed.  Seating was always hard to find and sometimes just not available in the buffet room.  Never received my excursion tickets and had to go to guest services to get them.  The excursions and ports were poorly described in the brochures lacking a lot of important info.  The cruise recommended excursions were by far not the best choices available.  The ship could have been a lot cleaner.  Saw many dirty plates and cups offered up and the dining tables were poorly/barely wiped.  Foreign objects found in food offerings.  However, if you really like hot dogs and Mac n cheese this was the cruise for you.  Not very good but always seemed to be the "highlight" of lunch.

Very old and dirty ship.
Poor choices; poor quality
Very small
Although I ran into many rude staffmembers
Singers and dancers were particularly I talented.

Find another cruise line or at least another ship.