Excellent

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 08, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my first cruise. My husband, my baby and I went because my mom really wanted us to experience a cruise. I was reluctant to go but we decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised how great this was. The dining room staff and our guest room attendant provided the best services. All the staff members were so pleasant. My mom has been on ther cruise lines but she told  me my first cruise should be on RC like hers was because it would be a great experience. I am glad I did. Great experience!!!! Definately will go again.

did not use

Great pool, gym and other activities. Always something going on.

Did no go due to weather