Bad in almost every category

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This boat is in need of some serious updating!!

The public bathrooms were nasty. The 3 toilets in the bathroom near the pool would not even flushing one afternoon. Seemed like all of the womens restrooms were always dirty.

One of my friends sat down in the seat in the theatre room and it broke.

During lunch on Sunday they ran out of silverware for about 10 minutes.

Half the ice machines were broken with an "out of order sign on them".

The sit down dinner food was awful!!!!

My roomate and I never saw our statesman that took care of our room. I have cruised several times before, and it was always made sure that we were introduced.

Bartenders seemed to be very unhappy.

I am not sure if it was just this boat, Majesty of the Sea, or if it is Royal Carribean, but the experience was not a pleasant one.

Did not stop due to weather

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port