Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Met my Expectation as this was my second time on the Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: October 25, 2013

I will for my next cruise great price good service. As this was my second time on the Majesty of the Seas i didn't feel the warmth that i thought I was due. I'm a member of the Crown and Anchor Society and a sinor I didn't feel anything just another guest on board. They did have a half an hour cocktail party for past guest and I was asked to were a tux and I did but there was only maybe three other guest who bothered. I asked the dinningroom captian to show us where our table was he started to take us then left us to talk to other guest and we had to find our own table, when we finally fond it there was a couple sitting there, she was dressed lovely but he had on jeans and a teeshirt. But the good part our cabin staward was great.

Miami, Florida
No lines
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) did not stop rough
had a great time

The food and service on the top deck was good, was always asked by our server for that second cup of tea