Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

we will do your birthday tomorrow

Sail Date: October 21, 2013

i have been on royal before and was very pleased . but this was so disappointing .

we took the cruise for my husband bday, when i booked i told them i was booking for my husband's bday . they said that they would put the info in the computer .. i went online and bought the package from them to decorate the room. the day of his bday. we went to dinner that night they didnt say anything about his bday like i requested i told the waiter he told me sorry we have it wrote down , we will take care of it tomorrow .i was like what , wait it gets better. we went back to the room i was expecting the room to be done, opened the door no bday again. i called down to the porter and told him i bought the package and its wasnt done he said ill tell my manager about the problem .and was told sorry we will take care of it for you tomorrow. again was told tomorrow his bday is today not tomorrow people.so i ahd to tell my husband so sorry i really didnt forget your bday .and had to explain what happen. he said no worries, i felt so bad.i called to the front desk about the issue they said they had nothing in my file for his bday ,thst i would have to pull my credit card statment and show them the charge .ok at this point my husband said take care of it after our trip and lets have a great time ,i agreed, we went to the happy hour they had and sat in the lounge waiting for a server to come by, when he came over we ask we would like to know what drinks are on happy hour, he said so nasty to us you know your reg drinks vo cran ect... he seemed like we were bothering him to ask for a drink me and my husband were like ok. so we went back to the room later to order room service, and was giving the same tone and reaction on the phone, like we were bothering them to order,we both at this point was never again. also on the first day of our trip we called about the remote for the tv it didnt work called and they said ok , and never got a remote the whole trip and never heard from them..and the restrooms are such a long haul from every place you are .this was suppose to be a great time for my husband bday, is was our worst time ever

restrooms to far
there was stuff still left in closet from past guest no closet space