Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Sail Date: October 14, 2013

Cabin: GTY

This was me and my boyfriends first cruise, and it was by far what i expected it be. Even though this is rcc oldest and smallest ship, it definetly didnt feel like it at all. The service was amazing and our waiter for dinner niche was awesome so sweet and nice. and our cabin stewart rocky was awesome too. I dont have any complaints about anything, I cant think of one. I loved all the stops we made cococay was different but it was a nice beach day great bbq i couldnt believe they had that much food. I got a great rate and if i ever want to take another short trip to bahamas this will be the first ship I look at for sure. And i will be looking to on rcc again for longer trips. I suggest to everyone if you want to try something short and sweet this is the ship it was 4night bahamas out of miami. I went Oct 14th 2013 which was a amazing price for the time of year and beautiful weather. Happy

Cruise Photos

go eat breakfast before you leave ship because theres a huge line to get off anyway and after you eat breakfast the line is gone. We got up a little late and ate break around 10 1030 and then got off boat. and definelty watch the love and marriage game show so funny and grand finale show the last night is awesome if you like shows.