Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Vacation

Sail Date: October 14, 2013

Wow! This was my first cruise and it was wonderful! Before going, I was terrified that I would become ill from the motion.  I was terrified that the food may not be good. I was terrified of the amount of people that would be on the ship! But I knew that I wanted to sail one day. The cruise was the best vacation that I have EVER had! I loved it!!! The staff on Royal Caribean was great. The food.... OMG was amazing. The entertainment.... amazing.... the shopping..... amazing! I needed more time. Crusing is now my way to vacation. I will be back. I have already begun looking for my next cruise!

The ship was beautiful
As good as the picture
I an sure they were good... didn't bring a child
Miami, Florida
Miami is Miami.... enjoy
Port was beautiful, town was what I expected
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
very beautiful little Island
Key West, Florida
great historical Island

Get up early and get your day started! Breakfast was a delight. Only issue was finding a table. The crew was very courteous in assisting though. Actually, the best thing to do is use your compass to plan your day. That way you know at what time you need to be in a certain place. The ship is huge. But some venues fill up fast.

1 Comment