not as I had hoped

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

The cruise overall was fine. Everything was on time, leaving and arriving. The rooms(we had an oceanview on 5th floor) are very small. The picture on website shows a couch, there was not one.  I have cruised Princess and Carnival before and actually expected RC to be a little classier than Carnival but I was dissapointed.  The crew for the most part was great, however their were a few that expected passengers to get out of their way. I dont expect anyone to move for me but when your turn a corner or open a door and almost run into someone, it wa me saying sorry and excuse me and they just shoved their way by.  There was not a lot of life on this ship. Not much poolside music during day or activiites that interested anyone.  The food was ok in the dining room, Justin from Phillipieans was wonderful.  The food in buffett was just there, nothing special and not much of it.

I am not sure I will try another RC cruise, I was very dissapointed.

Fury tours opperate right off the pier and they were fabulous. book your tours online and receive a discount