Bahamas Royal Carribean Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Number: GTY

The cruise itinerary was the best I've been on so far, I chose this cruise because I don't want to spend days just sitting on the boat, I want to visit different ports and that's exactly what this cruise was.  The first night I was not too impressed with the food, but it kept getting better and the key lime pie was fabulous.  The staff and crew were amazing and the fact that we had the only female cruise captain was cool.  We had a lot of problems with our shower and it kept overflowing into our room so we had to have maintenance come fix it but our housekeeper guy came and stayed while they fixed it so we were able to go out and enjoy ourselves.  This guy was amazing. I wish the rooms had refrigerators in them because we had medication that we had to keep cold but our housekeeper would always make sure we had ice in our ice bucket at all times.  I think this was an older and smaller ship, but the crew was fun and entertaining and made the cruise lots of fun.  When we ran into any of the crew members like between shows or even someone that just was mopping up around the pool they would stop, smile and say hello and ask if you were having a great time.  Overall it was a great trip.

It was a smaller ship so activities were limited

Did not use

Staff was excellent

plumbing problems and no fridge, but it was very clean

For breakfast there are 2 buffets, everyone crowds the first one but go all the way to the front of the boat and it is less crowded and same food.. follow the schedule they give you every day to know where the parties are and when.

The only thing to do here is Atlantis, very pricey, wasn't impressed with the shopping, key west was better.
Wasn't sure what to expect, but this was our favorite of the cruise, your drink passes worked here and the water was great, everything was clean, great bathrooms, perfect day at the beach.
Great shopping at this port, take the trolley and just go at your own pace but you get to see everything this way.