Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas Oct. 7-11, 2013

Sail Date: October 07, 2013

My husband and I loved Majesty. The crew is wonderful. The food in the main dining room, Windjammer, Compass Deli and Sorentos Pizza is great. We had a coupon for Johnny Rockets for a BOGO on their shakes. We didn't pay the cover charge since we were only having shakes. I was expecting a bigger shake with a tin that comes with extra like a regular 50's resturant. I wouldn't pay $5 a glass. You can get ice cream cones by the pool every afternoon and can get ice cream for dessert in the dining room. You get 2 coupon books in your cabin.

The only tip I have is when you get to Key West you have to go through immigration first. If you have a shore excursion you get to go at 9:30. Nicer cabins go at 10 and I would've had to go at 11 if I didn't know about it. I bought Old Town Trolly tickets, but they didn't even check when we got in line.

With all the complimentary food choices I thought it was a good value
Everywhere I ate the food was great
Interiors are small, but it was better than I was expecting. Good closet space and enough room by the bed to put suitcases
Everyone treated you like you were royality
I think most of the activities were for people in about their 20's
From what I could tell it was good. If someone from the children's program saw a child in the public area they would hold them and continue to play with them. It seemed like they couldn't get enough of the kids
In port a lot, so not much time. At night kind of raunchy except for family show in theatre
Went on Glass bottom boat in Coco Cay. Highly recommend
Miami, Florida
Just stayed at LaQuinta East. Good prices. Free shuttle from hotel and to ship
Went to Adrasta Gardens and Fort Charlotte
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I couldn't believe how nice the island is. Plenty of places to relax and plenty of shade
Key West, Florida
I would've perferred to take City View trolley, but it wasn't offered as an excursion

People were having trouble with My Time Dining. Times they signed up for weren't correct, so check right away when you get on the ship

1 Comment