Outstanding customer service

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This was my first cruise and absoluetly won't be my last.  I'm scared to try any other cruise line because our service on Royal Carribean was outstanding.  Anything I wanted or needed I was able to have in a prompt manner with no hesitation.  The staff was so friendly, and appeared to honestly care that you enjoyed your time.  We had the same room person who was phenominal, along with the same server at dinner who was also exceptional.

would have liked more activities the first night

didn't have kids

Drink specials at the Viking Lounge!