Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice Short Cruise

Sail Date: September 16, 2013

We were on the cruise with friends who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary and we had a fantastic time. My husband and I did the same cruise last year were excited about doing it again with friends. However, I thought the dinner selection last year was much better than this year. The ship was clean and the service was good. Our cabin steward and waiver were excellent. We gave them both WOW cards and extra gratuities. The ship needs to upgrade their pool towels to a better quality. In addition, I did not like that fact that the casino did not have a smoke free night for people who don’t smoke to have an opportunity enjoy gambling without all of the smoke. Overall it was a good trip and I would definitely recommend this cruise to others.

Windjammer café has a good breakfast selection.