Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Beautiful ship

Sail Date: August 05, 2013

My husband and I recently went on this ship for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time. The dining options were very nice, the food was really good and the staff of this boat was AMAZING. They were all very helpful and the front desk was also really nice. The ports were fun and very easy to find a lot to do. We jet skied and did an aquarium tour in Nassau and Key West. Cocokay was so nice and the Carribean BBQ they had for us was awesome. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I felt onboard they didn't have many options for our age group. 28-29. A lot of family activities, and older activities. And if they did have a fun twenty something activity it started at like 1245am. Other, than that, it was a really good time.

Make sure you go to the white party! Nice buffet, and the Starlight's food is amazing.