Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

NEVER AGAIN...out dated and very unfriendly staff

Sail Date: July 26, 2013

This trip was suppose to be an anniversary trip for my husband and I. also, another couple came with us that was also celebrating there anniversary. They had never cruised before. By the end of our trip they were also disappointed. I have cruised twice before but never with R.C. always with carnival. This ship was old and dirty. I witnessed staff that was walking around suppose to be cleaning up, pour drink out on the carpet and take the empty cups with him. majority of the staff was unfriendly or rude as hell. I'm from the south I'm use to hospitality but the staff on this ship just looked miserable like they hated there jobs. They didn't speak if you passed them on the ship even when you spoken to them. The food was horrible the buffet had the same thing on it daily nothing new it had no flavor. The dinning room choices were limited. I'm use to 5 course flavorful meal on other cruises I have taken. This ship only offered 3 course meals and you had to pay additional $30 to eat lobster; on carnival it is free. I lost my car key and didn't realize it till we got off the ship. My husband went back to the port and asked could they call/ radio someone to call and ask if they had a lost and found and if they had found our key. Well the staff radio it in my husband heard it go to another workers radio but the guy thought it was more important to continue there conversation with his co-worker about there weekend, blew my husband off never radioed the ships front desk and told him it would take 3-4 hrs. We were stranded in Miami till we called our own lock smith. I WILL NEVER CRUISE WITH ROYAL CARRIBEAN AGAIN!!!!!!!! when we called to tell them about our experience they stated "we can only offer you an apologia" ...SMH ..some customer service!!!