Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Fun Cruising on Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: June 24, 2013

I gave it a 5 star rating since the cruise fit us perfectly. Great price, smooth check in...great accommodations...good food...crew was fun, and accommodating. The shows were awesome! Loved the Musical reviews...I feel you would have paid at least $50.00 per person to see these shows on land. The comedian Dan Friesen was hilarious! We even bought his DVD and cd! Any time we need a good laugh we put it fact his DVD had different material than the hilarious, very family oriented, I have shown his DVD to many of the family members they loved it too! So great to have this kind of caliber entertainment on a 4 night cruise!

I also want to compliment Cruise's Only, customer service Kelly Everett...she was very patient and informative, updating me on what to expect..and the cruise actually exceeded our expectations! Plus we booked it very close to the sailing date and it worked flawlessly!

We did have a little challenge getting to the port...but we were updated by the Royal Caribbean about the situation...the basketball team Miami Heat had just won the championship and Miami was giving them a parade to welcome them home...of course it was the same day that our ship was departing. Again, we were updated ahead of time by the cruise line so we were able to go to the port for check in early that day...before the parade started. Then pleasantly surprised that the Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas allowed us to board early and had lunch for us when we got on board.

I read other reviews and was concerned that due to Majesty of the Seas was an older ship that somehow it might not be as nice...but it was totally wonderful, well maintained and the staff was exceptional! Had a fabulous time! Can't wait to go on my next vacation! Definitely would recommend to my friends and family! This was our 6th cruise, we have cruised in Europe(Mediteranean), several cruises to different parts of Mexico and California, this was our first cruise in the Caribbean...(we have gone to many Caribbean All inclusive's but never a cruise). Was fun to go to different ports and still have the consistent good food and accommodations wherever we went, that's the beauty of a cruise.

Cruise Photos

Excellent, went out of their way to help
They were Broadway quality shows!
Children's Programs Since this time we traveled without children, did not need any children programs..there were quite a few families onboard looking like they were having a great time.
Had a great time at the private island Coco Cay...a must do on the cruise!
Miami, Florida Easy port check in...Miami might want to find more than one bridge to get you to the cruise port and back...this might have made it a little easier during the Miami Heat parade..
We just walked around...we had been there before so already had done the site seeing..just went on Nassau for a bit..then went back to the ship and enjoyed all the open space since everyone else was on shore
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Had a fun time...walk a bit further around the island...find a nice lounge chair just slightly out of the perfect!
Key West, Florida
Loved the art museum with all the huge colorful sculptures!

So many ways to be creative at the breakfasts and lunches, I don't eat meat, I do eat fish, and there was always something wonderful available for me. Every morning they made fresh omelets to order...I always had a fabulous veggie one...I would just say all the veggies with extra spinach...Yum!

1 Comment