Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Teenage activites not really available

Sail Date: June 17, 2013

I did speak with Royal Carribean on this matter .... I got the excuse it's an older ship & that's why there's not a lot of teen activites. It was also my daughter's birthday too. I also stated that I lost out on my experience as well because I couldn't experience adult venues as well!!! The Royal Carribean representative really didn't care so I will never cruise with them again!!! My daughter & I lost out on the cruise experience.
Very poor teenage activities