Too costly for the accomodations compared to the newer ships

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I was dissapointed with the location of the cabin next to the service elevator. A room for four that can hardly fit one person. Restaurant table in the dinning room was also
Located next to the work area of the waiters and we can see the trash, food and noise. There was no wall between. Once you have cruised in the better ships for the same cost and less days. I felt I wasted half of my vacation money.

Nothing memorable on the service or food

I did not see anything happening

Good Mix

Carlos Gomez in the Windjammer was excellent and one of the girls in the reception. Mary

Too old and small

Room was clean but too small for 4

Ship is old but is kept very clean and the captain showed pride on it

Weather was bad so tour was canceled , so day was spent on the boat
I love the island, the picnic and the relaxation
First time here, loved the destination