Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Too costly for the accomodations compared to the newer ships

Sail Date: May 20, 2013

I was dissapointed with the location of the cabin next to the service elevator. A room for four that can hardly fit one person. Restaurant table in the dinning room was also
Located next to the work area of the waiters and we can see the trash, food and noise. There was no wall between. Once you have cruised in the better ships for the same cost and less days. I felt I wasted half of my vacation money.

Cruise Photos

Too old and small
Nothing memorable on the service or food
Room was clean but too small for 4
Carlos Gomez in the Windjammer was excellent and one of the girls in the reception. Mary
Good Mix
I did not see anything happening
For a short cruise is Ok
Weather was bad so tour was canceled , so day was spent on the boat
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I love the island, the picnic and the relaxation
Key West, Florida
First time here, loved the destination

Ship is old but is kept very clean and the captain showed pride on it