Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time in the Bahamas

Sail Date: May 17, 2013

I made this trip so I could try out Royal Caribbean and judge their performance for future cruise selections. It had been a long time since my previous cruise and I feel things have improved positively. My main complaint would be the price charged for bottled water. If you are not a drinker and just want to hang out and sip a bit of water regularly, it's not the place to be. The food was good at dinners, but during lunch, although plentiful left a lot to be desired. At the Cococay activity, the food was dry and bland at best, the fruit was good and fresh though.

Cruise Photos

Very nice, better than expected.
Waiter super friendly, bartenders not so much.
Latin group was not that good.
Did not participate

Stay on floor seven or eight.