Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

it was ok

Sail Date: April 26, 2013

Pizza not good. Needs more variety of food. Not enough activities for adults. I had a great time Friday, but Saturday night after dinner, boring. My server at dinner was awesome. The casino slots kept messing up. I had to keep calling so one over. ATM machine was down on ship. Then I was charged in casino to take money out my account. Sunday night was boring. There was a call during dinner that upset people. The arcade did not work. I did carnival last time.

U will be Hungary, eat