Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Heard good thinks but just okay

Sail Date: April 26, 2013

We went on this cruise to see if we would like cruising. We heard Royal Carribean was the best cruise line. We heard the food, activities, and service were amazing. The food was good. There was always a variety with multiple choices if soups, salads, main courses. The activities were okay. We tries to do a late night movie but the wrong movie was playing then stopped partially through and turned off. The pool area is extremely loud. If you are looking to relax don't go there. Also, the hot tubs only fit 8 people at the max and there are only 2. You can't ever get in until late at night before it closes. The waiters never asked if they could get anything for us. They cleared the tables quickly but I wasn't impressed with the service. The shows were excellent. Great and entertaining! I would definitely see them all again and wish there were more. Cococay was small and quaint. Nice quiet island to relax. Nassau snorkeling excursion is awesome. The guides were fun and friendly. Tons of fish, they feed them so you get great pictures. They found a turtle , caught it and showed everyone. Would definitely recommend. This cruise was okay. I probably would not take if again unless I was already in town and just extending a trip. I was expecting better service.

I would do 630 dining if I did this again. We had 9:00 but would change because there isn't much going on once you leave port so you have time to get ready and big miss much