Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Keep Majesty of the Seas in operation forever.

Sail Date: April 22, 2013

My roomate and I had a wonderful time due to the excellent staff and their helpfulness. The shows were terrific but the casino did not afford us much play as it grabbed and kept our money. The dinning room was beautiful and at our table, we met some very nice people. The weather was to our advantage and I would go back to this particular ship in the future. I am already signed up thru my travel agent to go on the Independance of the Seas on Jan. 4th trhru the 12th.
Beautiful ship with wonderful cruise people.
At the buffet, I felt there was not enough of more American food served.
Our room was cleaned and kept beautifully. Our cabin stewart was Bruno and he was very helpful and accomodating.
Very friendly.
Enough activities to keep us busy.

The breakfast in the dinning room was always hot and served to us with a smile and friendly.

1 Comment