take me away

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 22, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I have cruised with Royal Caribbean several times and once before on Majesty of the Seas. I have never been disappointed. Not once have I encountered unpleasant crew members, unsatisfactory service or food which was not delicious. All of the ports RC have taken me to have been interesting and fun places to visit.

Enjoy new selections each night, or classic meals if one does not have taste buds inclined toward adventure.

Read your daily announcements and plan.

If one is bored, it is not the fault of RC.

NA for me

Always pleasant, helpful and courteous.

MAJESTY of the SEAS is an older ship, but still has amenities for all to enjoy.

Interior room is fine when I cruise. I'm only there long enough to take a shower and sleep a few hours.

Start wandering the ship from the time of boarding.