Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

take me away

Sail Date: April 22, 2013

I have cruised with Royal Caribbean several times and once before on Majesty of the Seas. I have never been disappointed. Not once have I encountered unpleasant crew members, unsatisfactory service or food which was not delicious. All of the ports RC have taken me to have been interesting and fun places to visit.
MAJESTY of the SEAS is an older ship, but still has amenities for all to enjoy.
Enjoy new selections each night, or classic meals if one does not have taste buds inclined toward adventure.
Interior room is fine when I cruise. I'm only there long enough to take a shower and sleep a few hours.
Always pleasant, helpful and courteous.
If one is bored, it is not the fault of RC.
Children's Programs NA for me
Read your daily announcements and plan.
To optomize what each port of call has to offer, research before departure date. There are several choices for each one. None I have experienced have been unpleasant.

Start wandering the ship from the time of boarding.