Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Air Conditioner

Sail Date: April 12, 2013

The wait and cleaning staff were great! Our issues were:
1) The beds were not separated. We were told that they would be there at 3 P.M. so just wait, that was about 11 A.M., at 3 P.M. they came and said they would do it at 4 P.M. and 3:45 P.M. was the muster drill. When we came back it was done. Whether my sunglasses were lost there or on 11 who knows, when I went to customer service they did not seem to understand what I was speaking.
2) There were no face-rags and they were not delivered for hours also. All I wanted to do when I got on board was shower but could not. We called several times over the hours for them!
3) The air conditioning did not work after several hours someone finally came and tightened a wing nut & said it would cool even tho we did not feel any. When he opened the vent the packing around the motor was molded, I have allergies and had to deal with extra pills because of it. We called to say it still was not cooling and they sent someone else that changed the filter - that helped. During the cruse the A/C was intermittent. One nite I awoke at 4 A.M. because it was so hot.

The food was good the waiter was fabulous. The gentleman that cleaned our room was excellent.
Children's Programs n/a
Destinations and Excursions n/a

Check your entire cabin for issues before you do anything else.