Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

majesty of the seas

Sail Date: February 15, 2013

My trip on majesty of the seas was a good getaway for the weekend, the only complains i would have would be about the food it was almost repeated everyday while we were on the ship, our room bathroom got flooded and we had water everywhere on the floor and i also felt as the room was a little smaller than a regualr state room on any other cruise while we had an ocean view room. Another thing i found that shouldn't be done is charge for the entrance of Jonny rockets or a convinience fee for room service after midnight, at the end of the day we did pay about $400 for the cruise and we have to pay conviniece charges for these type of things? I liked the ship but i dont see myself going on another royal carribean in the future.
we ate at our diner one night and my food was cold and the meat was hard.

breakfast was great in the buffet.